General Terms and Conditions of Engine Your Life GmbH
§1 Field of application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between Engine Your Life (hereinafter EYL) and a consumer in the current version at the time of the order.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that is predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Contract partner
(1) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract shall be concluded with Engine Your Life GmbH, Managing Directors: Petr Komar, Jan Slama, Jaromir Kolda, David Laube, Kühtriftweg 3, 93188 Pielenhofen. Commercial register: Local Court Regensburg, HRB 17529
§3 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products in our online store does not represent a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract..
(2) By clicking on the button [order with costs] you submit a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending you an order confirmation by e-mail immediately after receiving your order.
§4 Right of withdrawal
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity), you have a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of revocation according to Section 4.1, the provisions set forth in detail in the following revocation instruction shall apply to the right of revocation:
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 30 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or have taken the last partial shipment or the last piece or the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Engine Your Life GmbH, Kühtriftweg 3, 93188 Pielenhofen, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
We shall cover the costs of returning the goods for returns from Germany. For returns from non-European countries, you bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs for this are estimated at a maximum of about 100 EUR.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
§5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
(2) The shipping costs will be clearly indicated again on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
(1) Delivery is only made within Germany with DPD forwarding agents.
(2) The delivery time is up to 3 days. We point out possible deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
(1) The payment can be made in advance, on account, by credit card or Paypal.
(2) If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
§8 Property reservation
The goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
§9 Conflict resolution
The EU Commission has created an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a contact point for out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online purchase contracts. Further information is available under the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.